Tuesday 12 November 2013

Family, Grace, AFA2013




Your Grace is enough 

That day I was really struggelling with grace, should I attend CIC or go to celebrate Phyllis's birthday? I think this song really answered my calling telling me that my grace is sufficient to everyone.. Well I now and always choose God for my answer cos this verse always came in mind. "But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Actually ya wow God always have the right choice for me. Bible study by Pastor was awesome, her pratical way of teaching never fails to make me smile :) 

I really learned a lot.. cell group is.a family and not just a group, we are always welcomed back to cell group no matter how far we backslide or having dispute with the members or leaders, 

After that I went to AFA 2013 


YOU CAN ALWAYS STEAL MY PHOTO BUT NOT MY EXPERIENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment