Friday 29 November 2013

Poetry & potluck

       
Poetry & potluck

First and ever time that I experience cell group meeting outdoor it was so much fun lor.
If I did rmb clearly what I shared yesterday.. I going to tell you now :)

We slashed we kill,
Sometimes our rebellious nature goes over.
For a beng like me to accept Christ was never easy.
However, I learnt that to understand is to stand under the word of God
That is when i know who my savior really was
Friendship is like ham and cheese 
Water and oil which could never be separated
True friends goes throughout the season with you 
I am really thanksful that God brought so much friends 
So much colour into my life 
                                         Longsterr


I am looking forward to many cell group like this..
The awesomess that I couldn't explain unless you join us W526

                      

                                











No comments:

Post a Comment