Wednesday 2 October 2013

Defining moments

Day 4
School should be alright for me now, just to keep reminding myself that must be careful etc.
Well some people will still ask how's City Harvest. We still great! If my lecturer's cousin is in CHC. How glorious has God done his work for us.

I admit at first I didn't know what is church really about, about the tithes or etc. However, slowly I learned that is His love and grace for us. i differentiate myself with and without Christ, is two different person or just serious split personalities. This is the defining moment that i learned that couldn't and shouldn't break the walk with Christ.



I talked to that girl again.. well we quarrelled again. I think ya i let God to do the choices for me, and not make decision through my own will but God's will. 

when the church is facing trials you could choose to come church and cell group to pray and sing His worship and praise or you could just go overseas trip Bangkok or Korea. i felt that if i could give up Lin Jun Jie wayne autograph session and just to go to cell group is quite a big sacrifice for God. i'm not saying that going oversea trip is not good, maybe ya you couldn't changed or been planned quite ahead.
you could just pray during your trip yeah.

well i shouldn't care about people who don't make a move for Christ but focus on encouraging those who are in Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment